Savaria Telecab Elevator
One of the easiest and quickest ways to add an elevator to your home is with the Savaria Telecab “through the floor” home elevator. This unit requires minimal construction because no elevator hoistway is required for installation. Its modern design accommodates 2 stops making it our most economical elevator.
This innovative “vanishing” elevator travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out. The modern appearance of the Telecab blends into your home decor and the enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components out of site and safe. This unit is a good option for those with reduced mobility. Your Telecab elevator comes with interior lighting and is finished in white powder coat. If you’re considering a home elevator, but are worried about space, the Savaria Telecab home elevator from ACCESS Elevator may be just right for you.
- Innovative design: All-in-one drive tower and enclosed cab means no hoistway is needed and unit travels through a floor cut-out.
- No hoistway or pit required: Minimal construction makes the Telecab easy and fast to install.
- Modern, neutral-toned design: The unit blends into your home décor.
- Reliable, enclosed drive system: Dependable and safe operation in your home.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit, telephone, two interior ceiling lights, two-stops, cab size – 30″ x 46″, 78″ tall (76.2 cm x 116.8 cm, 198.1 cm tall).
- Standard finish options: White powder-coated finish, acrylic window panels in choice of clear or bronze, vacuum-formed ABS plastic trim and mouldings.
- Safety features: Emergency stop and alarm buttons, battery lowering in case of power failure, telephone, non-skid platform, under-panel sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction, pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload, electro-mechanical door lock and open door sensor, slack chain safety device.
- Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 23′ (7 m) with 2 stops
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min (0.10 m/s)
- Minimum Floor Cutout: 36″ x 60.5″ (914 mm x 1537 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Required: 92″ (2337 mm)
- Drive: 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
- Motor/Pump: 120 VAC, 3 hp gear type
Telecab Elevator Drawings
The following documents are PDFs and DWG files that can be downloaded and are intended for architectural use.