Ideal for the Bath
Bath seat – enjoy your bath in comfort
- Made of PVC with a perforated sitting surface to allow water to drain through.
- Adapts to the shape of the bottom of the bathtub making it ideal to leave under the user when in the tub.
- Easy to maintain and dries quickly.
- Also Known as a “Seat Sling” it is useful for people who can stand but lack stability and balance.
- Supports the user in a 90 degree seated position with a firm seat and back support.
In and out of the bath with an attendant
Surehands offers several solutions to help you in and out of the bath with the assistance of a caregiver – with minimal effort. It is possible with all Surehands Lift & Care systems, e.g. the Surehands mobile lifters and wall lifts combined with a Surehands sling.
Bathing sling for transfers to and from the bath
The bathing sling is made from PVC so it can be wiped dry and is easy to clean.
If you or a loved one is severely physically challenged, whether elderly or at any age, having a way to be lifted is a crucial part of one’s existence. It is a physical necessity not to stay in bed, and there is an available answer.