Access Elevator’s Frank Wasilewski on WGN Radio with David Hochberg discusses financing options.
- What to expect in finance consultations with Access consultants
- How to obtain and find funds for either state/federal programs or grants consumers may qualify for
- Those with different disabilities and income levels qualify for different programs
- Can be used towards stairlifts, home elevators and other mobility solutions
- How Access assists with the documents and options individuals may qualify for based on income and home assets.
- There are different programs available for some for kids up to 18 and other for ages 21-65 or 65+
- Frank explains that 18-20 year old individuals are difficult to find options for, as they are not yet considered an adult and not a child anymore
- Suggests they need to look ahead into who their provider is, as they may have an option to carry it over between that age group, and not be caught without coverage.