Frank and David on WGN discuss what happens if you or a loved one are disabled in an accident and have a need for mobility modifications in your home.

If you were disabled due to a car accident or medical malpractice, the insurance company will often require that a trust be created.

same with workers compensation

That trust is used for the primary user and their care and future needs.  This includes wheelchair ramps , vertical platform lifts, bathroom modifications, and other mobility products.

For more information on grants and foundations, Access offers a downloadable guide, found here.


Contact Us

Contact Access Elevator

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.