Savaria Delta Inclined Platform Lift
The Savaria Omega inclined platform is designed for access over stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings. This lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs.
An alternative to an elevator or vertical platform lift, the Omega requires minimal construction. The foldaway platform allows full access to the stairs when the lift is not in use. Flexible for many types of installations, including inside and outside curves, spiral stairs and multiple levels, the Savaria Omega is custom built to your specifications. The available ADA-compliant platform includes a fold-out seat and audiovisual movement alarm to meet public building access requirements.
- Affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleekly finished traveling rails and foldaway design.
- Machine roomless: The drive system is housed with the lift, so no additional machine room is needed.
- Battery powered/Charging stations: Battery ensures the lift operates through a power failure. Charging stations at the top and bottom ensure the lift is always ready to go.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, motor housed on board the lift, modular rail system, manual folding platform, pendant control, keyed call stations, keyed operation.
- Standard finish options: Light gray (RAL 7035)
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Obstruction sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
Applications: Commercial, residential, indoor, outdoor*
Stair Types: Multiple levels of straight stairs,stairs with intermediate landings,stairs with turns
Capacity: 550 lbs (250 kg) Canada, 660 lbs (300 kg) USA
Speed: 12 ft/min (0.06 m/s)
Maximum travel: 164′ (50 m)
Motor: 1 hp (0.75 kW), 3hp (2.2 kW) over 30 m
Gradient: Changing, with or without landings and turns, up to 55˚
Power Supply: 240 volts
* For outdoor applications, consult your local Savaria dealer as not all climates may be suitable for outdoor installations.