Savaria M2Lift Vertical Platform Lift
Convenient, easy access is affordable with the Savaria M2lift, vertical platform lift. With a capacity of 750 lb, the M2lift easily accommodates a wheelchair or other mobility equipment. A complete solution, M2lift includes a flush solid gate for the top landing for your safety and code compliance.
Durably built with rust-resistant aluminum components, you can count on this lift to perform and look great for years to come – even in cold and coastal climates.
Ideal for home use as a porch or deck lift, the M2lift installs quickly and is easy to operate. A reliable chain drive system provides smooth, quiet operation.
The M2lift is available in 3 lifting heights: 40″, 60″ and 75″.
There are several models of the Multilift available including a mobile version and an enclosed unit. This lift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and home use anywhere. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
- Rugged, rust-resistant construction: ideal for indoor or outdoor use in moderate and coastal climates. Rust-resistant aluminum car walls and floor, with non-skid platform floor and exit ramp. All steel components have yellow zinc/baked enamel powder coat for rust protection.
- Easy to install all-in-one solution: includes 42″ high aluminum flush upper landing gate with spring-hinge and weather resistant lock (Savaria WR-500), integrated aluminum fascia panel for a finished look without custom construction, and upper landing bridge for smooth navigation in and out of lift.
- Battery operated reliable chain drive technology: smooth, quiet operation and 5 feet per minute travel. Battery operated unit charged through a standard electrical outlet so lift can be used during a power failure.
- Other standard features: constant-pressure operation, mountable weather-resistant cordless radio frequency call/send stations with keyed access on car and call stations, automatic access ramp.
- Finish: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: slack chain safety switch and underpan sensors to stop the lift if an obstruction is detected, emergency stop button and alarm on car.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Applications: Residential, indoors, outdoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
- Shortest Travel Distance: 15.5″ (39.37 cm)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Platform size: 37″ x 54″ (interior)
- Nominal Speed: 5 ft/min (0.025 m/s)
- Car access/configuration: straight through enter/exit
- Drive/Motor: direct drive gearbox with chain suspension
- Power Supply: 24 VDC motor and operating system with 120 VAC battery charging
Complies with ASME A 18.1 part 5 -2017 USA; Canadian residential in regions that do not require CSA B613-00